WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder EmptyThumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder

more_horiz

Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder

Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder is a batch script i have created it will purge, clear and delete your Thumbnail and Icon Cache in a click.

If your icons appear blank or look corrupted or do not refresh correctly, when they should, then it is quite possible that your icon cache database may have become corrupted in on your Windows OS PC. The same thing applies to Thumbnails too. If they do not display correctly then they may have become corrupted. In such a scenario, you may need to delete the cache files in order to rebuild the Icon cache and clear the Thumbnail cache.

Before running this batch script make sure to save all the open files and close all open programs, this batch script will restart your computer to delete Thumbnails and Icons cache.

Please run this batch script as a Administrator.

Last edited by FreeBooter on 7th February 2018, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder EmptyThanks!

more_horiz
Cheering for you It's Great!Woo Thank You!
Thank you for posting this. I used to have a .bat for this. Maybe still do, on some external HD that isn't connected today. I found this forum today Googling for a new file. So much easier than going through all the motions & faster too! Took care of the problem & found a great new forum! Already made a Speed Dial.....
                                     Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder <a href=Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder GEEK-POLICE_zps46myecsg" />

descriptionThumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder EmptyRe: Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder

more_horiz
You are very welcome!

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder 1363

Co-Administrator

descriptionThumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder EmptyRe: Thumbnail and Icon Cache Rebuilder

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum